We are happy to introduce our new WP Job Openings Add-on – User Access Control. It is the third add-on we have developed for WP Job Openings.
Request from our users
Several of our users had contacted us asking for a solution to manage and restrict the capabilities of HR personnel managing the recruitment. This feature was especially significant when a company had several HR people handling recruitment.
We felt that there was a demand for this feature amongst select users; thus, there was no point in adding this to our main plugin and bloating it. So we decided to introduce it as an add-on.
User Access Control Add-on
This new add-on is the perfect solution to manage the capabilities of your recruitment team. For example, if you want to limit the edit access of a recruiter or give access to applications from a particular job location, this add-on will help you.
WP Job Openings gives full access to recruitment-related things for the HR user role. If you wanted to customize that, then this add-on is for you.
- Create new user roles for managing jobs and listings.
- Edit or restrict the capabilities of the existing HR role.
- Restrict user access to own job listings and applications.
- Restrict user access by Job Specifications or locations.
Who will find the User Access Control Add-on useful?
This add-on will be useful for you if you have these requirements:
- Create custom roles for recruiters with limited access to job listings and applications.
- Restrict an HR user from accessing WPJO settings and configurations.
- Restrict access to job listings and applications based on locations or specific job categories for your recruiters.
- Restrict access for a recruiter only to their own job listings and applications.
- Limit edit access of a recruiter.
What is next?
You can definitely expect more goodies from us in the near future. We are working hard to make WPJO the best recruitment tool for WordPress websites. You can join us by sharing your suggestions, feedback, and feature requests here. Also, drop us a hi on Twitter and Facebook.